Thursday, September 8, 2011

Treating Myself!

Yikes! 


Maybe I was a little over-dramatic earlier when I practically gave panty-selling the boot! 


Speaking of boots, check out these really high-top sneaker boots I made at the Converse website:


The interior is yellow...they'd go great with, of course these:


Yes, the thrilling run on my yellow thong is over! My official goodbye:




I felt crappy all day and haven't slept, yet! I tried to steal some cute pics on the bus...






The sunglasses were definitely in order!

When I came home, I was aching from sleep deprivation...but wait? What's this? Two packages for me! The lingerie I ordered arrived!


It's rare that I label panties as unsellable - in fact, the panties I wore today are too cute to give up!




But these BRAND NEW panties I think I'm keeping! I'm in LOVE!




Such a gorgeous emerald green! With tiny cherries printed on the front!


AND!








Brand new (well, vintage) slip! With the Texas flag!


(I've never been to Texas...unless a tryst with a guy from El Paso counts...)


I love it so much! And it fits perfectly without a bra! Meaning I can wear it outside! If only it weren't getting cold so soon!


Except, after the excitement of my new lingerie faded, I started to feel a little off again...








Therefore, I've decided to halt all work until tomorrow and go RIGHT to bed!


After ice-cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment