Thursday, September 8, 2011

Good News - Feeling (slightly) better!

Writing this while my nailpolish dries...

Just wanted to let everyone know it might be the euphoria from sleep deprivation, but I'm feeling a little better!

I might not be sick, after all!


Of course, I may feel like hell in a few hours, but let's all get down on our knees and pray for a SPEEDY recovery!

In the meantime, enjoy this video of me creeping out the camera with my "scary face":


Future plans - link to YouTube Channel, finish new and awesome "me" page, figure out some way to quickly let you know about blog "updates" ... pass the hell out!

Oh, and if anyone knows where to find (affordable) panties with laces that tie on the side, let me know! I want them! I just lost an ebay auction on a red pair!

And VOTE ON MY POLL, DAMMIT!

Gotta run! Be back (hopefully) later!

No comments:

Post a Comment