Friday, August 12, 2011

Thinking about Debutantes

I really hate it when people complain that they're tired - I mean, come on? Who isn't tired?

But I am seriously tired!

I just spent HOURS working on a film collage for my exhibition...tomorrow! And thought I was ready to hit the hay...


But of course, that didn't happen!




After spending FOREVER working on this video piece, I'm still not sleeping! I just got too excited looking at websites, and messing around with my panty auction, then working on this blog, that I know have to wake up in 3...yes 3 hours and cook/video edit for two days straight!  I'd put up photos of the ADDITIONAL menu items I'm making - I'm an expert cook if you haven't noticed - but internet...is...show...


(and they say the bohemian life is easy!)

I've been going through tons of vintage ads from the 40's through 60's - they're beautiful, but sometimes a little creepy!


I'm really excited to wear a debutante gown, myself - I was initially going to perform as "barefoot and pregnant," but decided to appear (it's somewhat play-like) and a Southern debutante who'd just been dumped - crying into her pillow with her make-up smeared! Hope I'm not too exchausted to stay on my feet!


Plus, my roommate Amaya was all "in the zone" for a photoshoot today - and I'm really looking to get another ebanned auction up, ASAP! I'm also working to get a photostream up here of whatever panties I'm currently prancing around in (and selling!)...except that took like, four hours to figure out and isn't done, yet!


Well, at least here are two more of the photos from these beautiful pink lace vintage-style panties...you can't see much, but I love the idea of getting undressed, down to your panties, and still in your heels, lipstick and jewelry!



Well, Blogger is impossible to work! More later, I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment