Wednesday, August 24, 2011

New Webcam...wait for it....wait for it....

I try to keep up with my blog/auctions/emailed correspondences and am usually quick with updates and responses. But, lately, I've been M.I.A. 

I don't like complaining, but I've been dealing with personal family problems. I apologize for being out of touch!

On a positive note, I do have a new webcam! I'm hoping to master it and be able to take my own photos without waiting on Amaya to be available. I'm still working out the kinks and learning to use it, but the photos seem to be high quality.



Well, high quality for a webcam!

Anyway, I've been severely distressed for the past few days, but I'm not the type of girl to get dragged under and will be back tomorrow (or later tonight!) with photos, musings, and my usual charm!
See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment