Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Kammi Does it 36 Hours a Day



Staying awake, that is.


I hope this entry doesn't come out as total mish-mosh (as often is the case with some of my blog posts written under the spell of insomnia), because I've got quite a bit to say! 

I sort of think this may require two posts...

As a writer (of original material - what I really want to get at), I've noticed readers have pretty short attention spans! And I just posted an awesome update to my current ebanned auction!

 

For the panties you see above! 



Really, I'm adding this seemingly erroneous post in the interests of authenticity - with me (and plenty of  great panty-sellers) what you see is what you get! And I'm not just talking about photos, but other self-created material as well!




Would I post a photo looking that horrible if I wasn't 100% genuine?


In my defense, insomnia is a cruel beast who will ravage your appearance - and I'm pulling an all-nighter to try and re-set me sleep schedule. Though I must admit, my new haircut is pretty cute - 






You can't see it very well in these images, but my hair is now a very, very dark blue - I expect it to fade with a few washings to a nice navy shade with teal streaks in front...and I'm having purple tinsel woven into it!


...which will look EXTRA cool with my sparkly panties!




And...you can't see the sparkles in that photo...




 Um...or that photo.


ANYWAY...


I was also hoping to alert your attention to a few cool new blog changes! If you look to the right, you'll see a link to all my you tube videos! The "panties of the week" are finally updated and I'm about to add a link to the ebanned "About Me" page I recently made. I took down the poll for now, while I think of a new set of questions.


Even through it's a struggle to keep my eyes open, I've still got work to do! I'm eating some pancakes I made from scratch when I had more energy a few hours ago.


 But am too tired to be hungry!



NEED COFFEE...NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment