Thursday, October 6, 2011

Crisis (mostly) Avert: A Story in Pictures

Last night, during another spell of sleep-deprivation, I randomly checked my email before finally passing out. 


Wait, that's not what I look like when I check my email. 


No, wait. I check my email like THIS:



Anyway, I received a message from Google. My account had been suspended. 




Because I had a donation button. And no 501(c)(3) status. I was being shut down.


OH NO!

I hurriedly wrote a (typo-ridden) email, explaining I'm a freelance writer/artist, just wanting a little support for my work...and hinted I was being shut down because of adult-content.

I hit send.

Then fell into a miserable sleep of the damned.


I woke up and, expecting certain doom...



I checked my email...




No, wait...I checked my email -


And un-suspended my account!




Except I can't accept have a donation button, anymore.




But overall, it's a good thing!


No, wait...








On a completely unrelated topic, here are the unedited originals from the dark and dim pink panty shoot update I'm simultaneously posting right now - 






Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment