Thursday, September 29, 2011

Pink Panties...GONE!

SUPER FAST UPDATE!

Apparently, my pink panty auction was coming up super messed up - the photos weren't loading - they were apparently, like 9 mbs each and thick with pixels!


So...I took it down and am racing against the clock to get another photo shoot up before I loose all my daylight!




Well, all my daylight is now lost. Awesome. And my BRAND NEW photographer went to a birthday party. Great.

Anyway, I selected a different pair of panties...this is going to be an amazing auction...and need to re-write the text and record the introductory video.


So, sayonara to the pink, silky fullbacks for now. But here's the video I was going to post...for posterity!




While I wait for the photoshoot, I'm returning emails, re-writing text, and re-recording video introductions as fast as possible!


I'm really screwed, though! The listing has been made and the clock is ticking!


Wish my luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment