Friday, August 19, 2011

Not so pretty in pink...

My ebanned auctions usually move pretty fast, but my latest isn't getting so much attention...

These pink lace panties are really cute, but I have a feeling that the color may not be very visible - they're a really beautiful, pale, pale pink that blends very closely with my skin tone. And they're a change from the usual super-bright, girly cotton panties I usually post. I tossed some more photos up there - maybe this will get them some notice! 


I'm particularly banking on this shot, as it shows that I don't shave. To me, this is a bonus...but who knows what the common consensus thinks!


Here's another one I added -  a nude. I'm also wondering if advertising them as "sheer" implies that nude photography is out of the picture (pun intended!); my auction photos are comparatively tame. I use Flickr, and full-frontal or "pubic hair" (what is this, Japan?) will slap your photos as "restricted." Flickr is actually pretty cool for allowing nudity at all, but it does mean I can't share them on public sites, even if the public site includes adult content.

Still, it's a helluva lot better than my much despised foray with Photobucket and they're obnoxious, "Whoa! This photo violates our terms of use," caption. Apparently, this image is the height of obscenity -  


This one, however, is perfectly acceptable. Guess they missed they nipples peeking between my fingers!


Flickr initially sent me an irritating "we changed your content to 'moderate'" email that was nothing short of baffling, as I'd flagged all my images as "restricted!" But what's really unnerving is that my photos were "flagged" by a "member of the Flickr community." I don't know if that's a nice way of saying an employee flagged me, or if someone who came upon my auction flagged me - which would be kind of messed up! A saboteur!

Speaking of photos, I moved the vast majority of my panty photos onto my new computer, so I now have a wealth of images at my fingertips - insert masturbation analogy, here.


 Check it out! One of my very first photo shoots! Just look at the naive glance!

Returning to the point of this post, however...


These panties are currently selling at a whopping $11. An all time low. I bought them for $12!

They've still got about three days left. But if they don't go any higher, with fees, I'll make a total of $3. 

Great. I can afford a soda.

No comments:

Post a Comment